Sushi Roll Contest!
It’s the age old conundrum, no it’s not my dad can beat up your dad – NO, it’s who would win in a fight between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee? Only this time it’s with Rolls. Sushi Rolls. We’ve created the Chuck Norris Sushi Roll and it kicks some serious Butt. Your mission, should you choose to accept it is to create a Bruce Lee Sushi Roll, for an EPIC showdown with Chuck.
Now, let me tell you a little about Chuck so you know what Bruce is up against because believe me – Chuck is Packin!
- Spicy Salmon
- Panko Crusted Shrimp
- Topped with Salmon Sashimi
- Lemon Juice
- and a kick of togarashi
Let’s talk about what “Chuck” is going to do to you. He is going to lull you with the silky texture of the Salmon, set you up with the crunch from the Panko and knock you the @%$& out with the togarashi!
You just got knocked the “Chuck” OUT! Relax, smelling salts are available and NO, your server will NOT give you mouth to mouth.
So, now that you know what’s in Chuck – what do you think it will take for Bruce to beat him? Leave your comments below OH and one more thing… whatever brave soul comes up the toughest, tastiest recipe for the Bruce Lee Roll will have it named after them on our Blue Wasabi Sushi menu! I bet you can’t wait to tell your friends to try “my roll” A.K.A. Bruce Lee Sushi Roll!
So what should you do now? Meditate to get in touch with YOUR inner dragon and then and only then: Share this challenge with everyone you know. Bring It!
The winning “Bruce” will be decided by our own Sushi-Master Sensei Jim “The Irish Dragon” Moran
Channel your inner Bruce Lee and create a roll that can give a beat down to the Chuck Norris Roll.
• Use the Roll Your Own Sushi Pick Sheet to select the items you want in and on your sushi roll. The four steps on the front of this menu are your guide to creating your masterpiece. Please ask your server if you have any questions.
• Your roll will be priced by adding up the totals from each section that you select (you will only be charged for the selections you make).
• Make any additional comments on the comments section.
• This “contest” will run thru August 31, 2011. Whomever creates the best tasting roll will be declared the winner